Monday, October 1, 2012

The booth is open for business!! Today was moving day and, despite the rain, all went well. I could not have done it without a lot of help- Paula was my muscle and my sister, Sarah, kept the kids. Thank you!! Please come on down to Melville Trading Company and wander over to Booth # 9. You'll find an eclectic mix of vintage, industrial, and modern pieces.



This is what the space looked like when we first arrived.


the inventory pile


getting settled in


a little closer 


my favorite mirror


vintage Paint By Numbers

More inventory to come later this week!

There are several items in the booth that I either handmade or rejuvenated. I''ll share some tutorials soon!

Bless your mess, 
Karen




2 comments:

  1. Visited your booth today and really enjoyed it! We bought a runner, a basket and a wooden plate! Everything was so cute. And great prices! Had to come visit the blog :) Hope it goes well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny Lynn,

      Thank you so much for visiting my booth AND my blog! I am happy those items went home with you! Thank you for the feedback- I'm new to all of this, so your words are encouraging and educational! Feel free to send me a picture of how you use the items you purchased and I'll post it on my blog :)

      Thanks again- you made my day!!
      Karen

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!